My Chumley Cycad experience

For cycad enthusiasts.

Moderators: lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van, Laaz

Kansas

My Chumley Cycad experience

Post by Kansas » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:17 am

About 4-5 months ago I posted on here about how great my experience with Robert Chumley of Chumley Cycads was.
I decided to buy again from him. So I called him Thursday night.
I can not express this enough, but Robert is the absolute best in the biz. He remembered my name and order and asked how they were all doing. I explaind all were doing great except the Ciircanalsis.
After telling him what I wanted he then explained to me how some of the species I wanted were not real good and rotted alot of times. The different species that he suggested in place of those that rotted were actually less money than the rotted species. What that tells me is that Robert cares 110% about #1 me the customer and #2 the Cycads themselves. I have never gotten that much honesty out of a business, EVER.
After speaking to him a while, I gave him my request and asked for a total, while he was adding them up I was thinking about $120. He then came back and gave me a quote of EIGHTY DOLLARS!! and offered a replacement Ciircanalis.
PLEASE, if you are thinking of getting a Cycad or Dioon, call him up. Even if your not buying, just talking to him is an absolute joy.
http://chumleycycads.com/contact.html